Moving to a new office can be an extremely overwhelming task if you haven’t done it before. Whether you are a small business or a large corporation with multiple locations, moving offices will have more obstacles than you could have predicted. Instead of trying to balance completing your regular job’s tasks along with the many elements of an office move in Vancouver, you can hire Vancouver office movers like DLO Move Support Services Ltd. DLO is an established company that offers services to make every aspect of your office move seamless.
Corporate Office Moving
DLO’s Corporate Office Moving Division offers the expertise and support that you need to have a successful office move. Our team is expertly trained to offer you the best service possible. We are ready to ensure your office moving experience is seamless and hassle-free.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider hiring DLO as your corporate office movers in Vancouver:
- Focused on providing office moving solutions that are less disruptive to your business
- From 1-1000+ employees, internal and external moves
- Seamless move of files, archives and libraries with order, integrity and confidentiality
- Technically skilled staff compatible to your office environment
- Crews and equipment in the Lower Mainland for rapid response to unanticipated requirements
- Employee assistance with packing and preparation
- Extensive experience working closely with contractors on renovation projects
- Zero downtime “Packless Moves” – Packing & unpacking of contents, disconnection and reconnection of computers & equipment and installation of furniture
Office Move Coordination
Moving offices is already disruptive to the productive workflow your business has established – do you want to risk the costly nightmare of frayed nerves, plummeting morale, missing files, malfunctioning equipment, and unhappy clients that a poorly planned move would create?
Hiring a DLO Office Move Coordinator is a sure-fire way to ensure your move is seamless and minimally interferes with your business. All aspects of the planning, preparation, physical move, current and new site preparations, and post move support will be expertly taken care of.
Having a DLO Office Move Coordinator acting as the single point of contact, we ensure there are no gaps in communication, no details missed, disruption is minimized, and efficiency of the actual move is maximized.
Here are a few reasons why hiring a DLO Office Move Coordinator will make your Vancouver office move better:
- Quickly gain an in-depth understanding of your project and the challenges
- Develop an overall strategic move plan and timeline
- Determine where our expertise is best utilized and what areas should be controlled internally
- Identify departmental requirements and implement into move plan
- Assist with staff communications
- Coordinate furniture installations, vendors and other service providers involved in the move
- Conduct regular move meetings with staff and contractors
- Work proactively to make recommendations for move solutions
- Make you look good!
Office Furniture Repurposing & Recycling
When you start to pack up your office, you are sure to realize that there is furniture that either won’t fit in your new space, is too dated, or isn’t necessary anymore. What do you do with these items? In order to stay true to your company’s green commitment, you can’t just send whatever you don’t want to the landfill, and figuring out how to responsibly dispose of it isn’t always feasible with your workload.
DLO offers a solution. We’ve done our homework and are up to date on proper disposal and sorting policies, so you don’t have to be. Our initial efforts go into selling, donating, or holding your gently used office furniture until a user can be located. If the items can’t get a “second life”, we can ensure all of the wood, metal, and plastic from the furniture is carefully separated and delivered to our recycling partners.
Let DLO’s simple cleanup and cleanout services allow you to get back to work after you move offices.
- Office-wide cleanup strategies to ensure effective purging before you move
- Removal and recycling of redundant furniture & fixtures
- Temporary furniture storage available at our warehouse while in transit to be sold or donated
- Wood, metal, plastic, cardboard, paper, electronics, batteries – all recycled through our recycling partners
- Post-move cleanup of the old site and support with meeting back-to-base requirements
Our 25,000 square feet of storage space in Vancouver comes in handy when our clients are moving offices. Being able to put furniture or excess files in a secure location while you complete the initial move can increase the efficiency of your move greatly! Whether to hold redundant furniture, store files while your office unpacks, or act as a temporary staging place, DLO stands ready to provide storage management services.
If your move involves files or archives that are painstakingly organized, you don’t want to risk them being unordered during the move. Storing them at our secure and efficient DLO facility ensures you will be able to hit the ground running when you are settled into your new location.
Consider freeing up some space in your office while moving, renovating or purging. Whether short or long term storage management, DLO makes it easy.
- Off-site storage of redundant furniture and equipment short or long term
- Pick up, retrieval and set up often same day
- Temporary staging of product until you are ready to receive on-site
- Temporary storage of furniture while in transit to be donated or sold
- Temporary holding of furniture and in-house recycling services to ensure used furniture is kept out of landfill
- Easy access and efficient retrieval with DLO office and warehouse together under one roof
Moving a corporate office takes a lot of time. Having the correct equipment can make it exponentially easier. Most companies are familiar with the classic moving kits you can order, containing cardboard boxes, tape, and labels. While these are a great option, we encourage you to stay true to your business’s green promise and utilize moving rentals. DLO offers four equipment rentals that will make your move easier, while making the environment healthier.
Eco-Bins are reusable containers that provide environmentally friendly alternatives to cardboard boxes. They have built-in handles, making them easy to stack and move. The lids can be secured with zap straps and no assembly required means that you save time and simplify packing.
These versatile bins can be used for efficient office-wide cleanups, to quick pack ups, to moving of large equipment. They are narrow enough to be easily moved within an office suite and are equipped with top notch wheels for easy moving and maneuvering by anyone.
These low platforms, equipped with smooth wheels, are perfect for moving stacks of boxes, heavy furniture, and equipment. Drastically reduce the number of trips it takes to pack and unpack by renting a few dollies.
Library carts are the simplest and fastest way to pack and move files, archives, and libraries. Avoid the headache you would get if you had to re-organize all your files by renting a library cart to easily maintain order and integrity during your office move. These items are a great way to temporarily store files while you determine where their new home will be, allowing you easy access for the entirety of your move process.
If you’re on the lookout for an office moving company, DLO Move Support Services Ltd. is Vancouver’s commercial moving company that provides services such as corporate office moving and coordination anywhere in the Lower Mainland, office furniture repurposing and recycling, as well as storage management. Call DLO Move Support at 604-254-0135 for all your office move needs.