A badly planned corporate relocation can be a costly nightmare of frayed nerves and plummeting morale, missing files, malfunctioning equipment, lost productivity and unhappy clients.
Or it can be an extraordinary opportunity to redefine and revitalize your business; a smoothly executed, morale boosting exercise that gets your business off to a strong start in your new facility.
A DLO Move Coordinator will oversee all aspects of the planning, preparation and the physical move including schedule and timeline development, staff communications, current and new site preparations, on site supervising, and post move support. We work closely with you to minimize the disruption to your operation and maximize the efficiency of the actual move. With a DLO Move Coordinator acting as the single point of contact, we ensure there are no gaps in communication and no details are missed.
Offering as much or as little support as you might require, our DLO Move Coordination Team stands ready.
- Quickly gain an in-depth understanding of your project and the challenges
- Develop an overall strategic move plan and timeline
- Determine where our expertise is best utilized and what areas should be controlled internally
- Identify departmental requirements and implement into move plan
- Assist with staff communications
- Coordinate furniture installations, vendors and other service providers involved in the move
- Conduct regular move meetings with staff and contractors
- Work proactively to make recommendations for move solutions
- Make you look good!
A few recent Move Coordination projects include:
- City of Surrey City Hall – 800+ staff over 3 move phases in the city of Surrey
- Translink, CMBC & Transit Police – 800+ staff over 3 move phases in Greater Vancouver
- Bull Housser Tupper – 225 staff to Telus Gardens
- Vancouver Police Department – 1000+ staff over 15 move phases in 7 buildings in Vancouver
- UBC Faculty of Medicine – 100 staff between 3 sites
- Teck – 180 staff to 6 floors in Bentall 5
- Health Sciences Association – 100 staff from Vancouver to New Westminster
- Haywood Securities – 250 staff from two locations