DLO: The Recycling & Cleanup Experts
“Can this be recycled? Or do I just toss it out?”
In today’s world, landfill is no longer an option for your used furniture. Nearly everything can be reused or recycled and we at DLO have done our homework. Our crews are up to date on proper disposal and sorting policies, so you don’t have to be. Let us help you disassemble, remove, and reuse or recycle your redundant office furniture.
Our initial efforts will go into selling, donating, or holding your gently used office furniture until a user can be located. The varying needs of our hundreds of clients allow us to connect those who ‘have’ to those who ‘need’ so redundant furniture can have a second life. And if this isn’t possible, we can ensure all wood, metal, and plastic from all furniture are carefully separated and delivered to our recycling partners.
For all the surprises that are left behind post-move, stay true to your company’s green commitment. Let DLO’s simple cleanup and cleanout services allow you to get back to work.
- Office-wide cleanup strategies to ensure effective purging before you move
- Removal and recycling of redundant furniture & fixtures
- Temporary furniture storage available at our warehouse while in transit to be sold or donated
- Wood, metal, plastic, cardboard, paper, electronics, batteries – all recycled through our recycling partners
- Post-move cleanup of the old site and support with meeting back-to-base requirements